Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Organizing my Stuff

I've started going through all my stuff. I have so much! I can't count the unfinished projects I have everywhere. I have quilts to be quilted and quilt blocks to be assembled. There's too many cross-stitch projects for me to count. I also have several needlepoint canvases I need to finish. I don't want to be a collector of crafts, I want to be a doer of crafts. I don't really want to get rid of anything, I want to use what I have. Some things I might need to find a new use for. I am challenging myself to finish one old project a month or find a new way to use the supplies for an old project I no longer want. Every year for Christmas I try to make as many gifts as I can. This is one way to do that. I might even be able to give more to the shelter this year. I would like to give at least two quilts and five or six scarves. I'll see what else I can come up with.

No comments: