Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm back... final installment




This past month I was able to knit Kylie and Abbie ponchos. It is the largest knitting project I've completed so far. The pattern was very simple and worked up quickly. It did however, take a long time to find a crocheted flower pattern that I liked. There's a lot of green and I needed something to break it up. I think the flower does the trick. Abbie was very happy with her poncho and agreed to let me take her picture in it. I would like to make them each a hat to match time permitting.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh how precious! Beautiful poncho! Twyla

Danielle Flanders said...

Wow what a beautiful poncho! I would love to know how to do that. Add another craft to my "to-learn" list! Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog today!
Danielle