I had a very productive week. It was the last week I was able to keep my sewing machine up in Bryce's bedroom.(He came home from camp yesterday). I was able to finish two quilt tops, one that I've been working on for a few years and this new one. I bought the fabric for this one last weekend and did a very simple four patch.I wanted to keep it simple and showcase the cute fabric. I haven't made too many boy quilts and it was a nice change to work with these colors. Next month I will make a girl quilt using duck fabric from my stash. Yes, we are expecting grandchild no. 3 in March. I will post pictures of the other quilt later this week.
I finished Miss Mary Mack earlier this month. I used hand dyed fabric from my stash and black silk thread also from my stash. I am going to put it in a simple black frame.