Saturday, January 31, 2009

Needlebook

I love looking at the beautiful French stitching blogs. Recently I found one that had the pattern and finishing instructions to make a needlebook. The book was so beautiful, I had to try. I was able to get the pattern from this site I choose a 28ct. fabric and a silk overdyed to stitch with. I made a file folder to keep the pattern in and also covered several floss bobbins. I even bought a needlekeep to match my thread. The pattern was originally given over several months last year. I would like to have the first part done by the end of February. I am really excited about this project and can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I know what you mean about the beautiful French stitching blogs. I get totally absorbed in them sometimes. I am amazed at their skill. Twyla