Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Continued Challenge

Last Fall I challenged myself to do more with what I already have. I have been finishing projects that I started, making things with what I have on hand and trying not to buy anything we don't need. This year I want to continue that challenge. I have so much stuff that sometimes it is very distracting to me. I don't want to just throw things out because they are taking up space. I want to use them or give them to someone who can use them. I feel good about this challenge and I want to continue it throughout this coming year. First on my list is to finish several dolls that I started a long time ago. I am thinking about opening an Etsy shop to sell some of the things I make and collect. I need to think about it a little while longer. In the mean time, I am going to keep working towards my goal and see what I can accomplish.

No comments: