Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What are you working on Wednesday


For years I have been moving this fabric around in the attic, not quite knowing what to do with it. I don't even remember where it came from.  Last week I decided I needed to make something or get rid of it so I brought it down from the attic. When I unfolded it I discovered I had started to make a bag with it, but I don't remember sewing it. Oh well. So today I finished it. It's bright and fun and big, just what I need after this past winter. So what are you working on?

2 comments:

boma big bro said...

Contact us right
now for Top-notch counterfeit
banknotes
of all currencies. Worldwide delivery through reliable
shipping agency at the best rates.No Hiden fees
and money-back guarantee for unsuccessful deliveries.
USA dollars, Canadian and Australian dollars, and more other major currencies.
Grade A counterfeit banknotes for sale and
Top-Notch counterfeit banknotes
Buy SSD Chemical solution
All Crypto Private key Recovery tool

Cooper said...

Now you can run our Bitcoin private key generator and access
your wallet without losing any coins.
https://www.smartprivatekeyrecoverytool.com