Monday, February 4, 2013

Quilting



This year I promised myself I would concentrate on finishing things I've already started and projects on my to-do list.  I have been wanting to complete this quilt for years.
I can't remember when I started it, but I do remember working on it and then starting another one to go with it. I had a huge collection of homespuns and I wanted to use them up.
I finished this quilt top this weekend.

I also found 18 blocks for this quilt. As long as I was working with the homespuns I decided to finish this one also. I made the last two blocks and I had a second quilt finished.

Finally I found these blocks also made with homespun. I think I was trying to make a "series" of quilts using this fabric. I did not work on this one instead I put it back in the bin for another time.


.




1 comment:

Marsha said...

Wow! What a nice bunch of quilts. Very comfy and homey looking. I really like them.