Monday, June 13, 2011

Finishes

I worked on finishing all morning. I made the quilt a few years ago and had it quilted recently. I put the binding on this morning.  I knit a hat for Britt last week and had enough yarn left to knit this baby hat. Very simple, very quick. Later I was able to put together this pillow for Jen. I did the stitching a while ago and just needed to find the right fabric to finish it. I kept looking for pink but nothing seemed right. As soon as I saw the green I knew the search was over. I am very happy with the way everything turned out. Tomorrow I need to work on some scrapbooking projects.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You've been busy. Always nice to complete projects. My summer holiday has officially begun so I hope to get to many of the things that have been put on hold. :) Best wishes, Tammy