Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crazy Quilting

I have been wanting to crazy quilt for years but I just didn't know how to start. I have collected books, fabric, and trims of all sorts. I've visited blogs and web sites for months. Today I am starting my first block. I am going to pick a stitch and just do it! I really don't know why I feel so intimidated by it. I have been embroidering for decades. I love learning new stitches, and thread, boy, do I have thread. Boxes and boxes, every fiber you can think of.  I love them all.  Okay enough blogging I need to stitch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Becca, I can't tell you enough how your comment moved me and gives me hope. I don't believe our daughter will be embraced by J's very large family (their religion is that of the Duggars on TV)but I am confident in J's love for TSG. Your quilt is so beautiful. I love that it will be filled with stitching! Elizabeth

Marsha said...

I have a few books on crazy quilting also and beads and threads and fabric and have followed blogs for a couple of years - same thing, can't get started. You're inspiring me.