Monday, October 4, 2010

What are you working on?





Every time Barb calls me she asks what I am working on, I'm posting these pictures for her. I am stitching these three stockings for the girls this year. I put away all my other cross stitch projects and I am focusing in these. I've started the first one and I hope to have it completed by the end of the month. I still have other things I'm working on, lots of knitting and scrapbooking projects. I usually stitch early in the morning and work on other things later in the day and at night. Barb, I'm counting on you to keep me on track.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those stockings are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Becca, I love your profile. "Love mystery novels, hate sailing." There you go, we have so much in common! Thank you for coming to visit the "prisoner" today. You have such a lovely blog. I so miss cross stitching making it extra special to see such cute projects. I also love the velveteen pumpkins. So much inspiration to found here! Elizabeth