Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vintage Friday on Saturday (again)


I love love vintage embroidery designs and I have a growing collection of transfers. I buy them to use not just collect. This past week I made this set of pillowcases using a design from this set. Simple white cases purchased from Target, DMC floss and a vintage design. I'm happy.



I used colors from the winter quilt that is on my bed. I like to have a lot of pillows on the bed so I need to buy a few more so I can use these all the time.


4 comments:

staci said...

I love this! It's a perfect match to your quilt!!!

Ellen said...

I too love all things vintage!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Patricia said...

Thankyou so much for your visit to my blog. I really enjoy this event so much. Your blog is just beautiful - I haven't saw this before. Your vintage things are beautiful - all the potholders are wonderful.

Leslie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog!