Thursday, May 8, 2008

So Little Time

I have been going through projects and supplies to see just what I have. At this moment I have seven needlepoint canvas on bars and started. Too many cross-stitch projects to count and piles and piles of fabric waiting to be made into quilts. I started a scrap quilt Monday with 4x4" squares I found in the attic. I plan on giving this quilt to a men's shelter this fall. I have so many quilts cut out and ready to sew that I can't keep them in one place. I would like to finish one a month through the fall. I also have towels to embroider. It is my plan to finish one project a week, including the monthly quilt, throughout the summer. Sometimes it will be a small item, maybe a pin cushion or an ornament, but as long as I get something done I'll be happy.

No comments: